454 Kalalea View Drive, 10C, Aliomanu Moloaa, HI 96703: $4,500,000
Superb craftsmanship and attention to the finest details set this lovely ocean view home apart from the crowd. Located near the end of a quiet road, this exquisite property is perched on a high bluff overlooking Papaa Bay, breaking surf, and the turquoise waters of the Pacific.
Inland, dramatic mountain views are framed by the pastoral setting of the neighborhood. The 3,971-sqft home, constructed by a master builder on approximately 1.5-acres features 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, a theater room, and separate office (which can quickly be turned into an additional guest bedroom w/ the custom murphy bed).
A view easement protects whitewater ocean views. A short stroll will take you to some of Kauai’s most secluded beaches with excellent surfing, snorkeling, & swimming. The walk-in closet within the master suite is “to die for”, surely one of the best we have ever seen! The entire property is richly appointed, both inside & out.
Some features include:
• A chef’s kitchen complete w/ a center island, walk-in pantry, 2-sinks, & 6-burner gas cooktop
• Stainless appliances by Sub-Zero, Viking, Bosch & Thermador
• Jatoba Hardwood Floors w/ Purple Heart Inlay
• Honed granite counter tops
• Custom Cabinetry
• Two large, ocean-view lanais w/ ample room for relaxing & entertaining
• Custom-built hardwood doors & sliders
• A myriad of natural materials such as basalt, limestone, copper & exotic hardwoods
• Oversized 2+ car garage
• Ample Storage
• Two Bedroom Suites, each w/ walk-in closets
• State-of-the-art media room featuring a 62” flat-screen, THX surround sound, & theater seating
• Gated Entry
• Circular Drive & Porte Cochere
• Two Ovens & Two Dishwashers
• Plaster Finish on Exterior
• Extensively Landscaped
• Elegantly Furnished
• Large, well-appointed laundry room
• Fruit Orchards – banana, papaya, lemon, lime, chili pepper, & Samoan coconuts
A home of the finest quality with a touch of class!
Click on Images to See Bigger Photos
Location and Neighborhood